We're not better than the many churches that already thrive in our community. We simply want to be a diverse expression of faith in an increasingly diverse neighborhood. We want to be not just a church of one culture, but many cultures worshiping together.
This is who we are, in brief:
WHO WE ARE: We are Woven Together into a multi-ethnic community sharing a common life of worship, discipleship, and fellowship, that celebrates God’s creative plan for each and every one of us.
OUR VISION: A community woven together from diversity
1. Reaching well - so that we may be a church of not one, but many cultures.
2. Teaching well - and creating disciples steeped in learning and living His truth.
3. Loving well - through recognizing the kinship we share in Christ.
4. Sharing well - as a team in ministry together.
5. Living well - as agents of love and light to where He has placed us now.
1. We are multi-ethnic - which means a church of not one, but many cultures.
2. We are disciples - through lives steeped in learning and living His truth.
3. We are family - and when the going gets tough, we step in.
4. We are high-collaboration - because the church does best when it is impelled by the people, not by personalities.
5. We are sent - as agents of love and light to our offices, homes, neighborhoods, schools, and anywhere else He has placed us now.
If you are in the West Suburbs of Houston, we'd love to meet you, buy you a coffee, and hear your story.